Friday, May 26, 2017

This I Believe Speech

“Regrets”
By: Lazar Stevlic

Have you ever done something that you have regretted? Everyone has probably regretted something. But have you have done nothing and regretted it?

Yes, no, whatever the case may be don’t hold back.

In elementary school had was a very shy kid. I never really talked to anyone I didn’t know and barely talked during class. The only people I would talk to is my teachers and friends.

I was in the fourth grade, June 2013, it was the last day of school. Kids were excited, I was excited, everyone was excited.

My best friend at the time asked me to sign his yearbook. I signed it and went on with my day. Then school ended and I went home in joy.

Three months later and I went to check on the list to see what class I was in. I saw what class I was in and then I saw that my friend wasn’t on the list. I looked and looked again and again, and I didn’t see his name. After that day in 4th grade I never saw him again. I never saw, heard, seen him ever again. For all I know he disappeared off the face of Earth.

But on the last day I talked to him, I didn't say bye. I didn’t say anything about next time. We talked but I never said goodbye, or see your later. I left the school and I didn’t say a word. He was my best friend. I talked to him, went to his house, and I didn’t say a word.

I still to this day don’t know why I didn’t say bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment