Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Final Reflection

1: What are the three most important things you learned this year?
The three most important things

2: What is something we did this year that you think you will remember for the rest of your life?


3: What was the nicest thing someone in our class did for you this year?
The nicest things my classmates did for me in class was give me a apple juice before class began. Yup, that is all. 
4: What is something you taught your teacher or classmates this year?


5: In what area do you feel you made your biggest improvements? What is something you accomplished this year that you are proud of?

6: What was the most challenging part of this year for you?

7: What was the best piece of writing that you did this year? Why do you think it is your best?
The best piece of writing I made in ELA this year was my Newscast Blog we did at the beginning of the year. I would say it was the best due to the amount of work I had put into the blog. It was about the season premiere of the Walking Dead. Watching the Walking Dead is one of my favorite things to do so I has happy to be able to write about. I think it was the best because since I had interest in the topic I went crazy when writing. I just wrote and wrote again and again, making it in my opinion my best piece of writing this year by far. 

8: Of the books you read this year, which was your favorite? Why?
I'm favorite book we read this year in class was "The Watsons Go To Birmingham". When I heard the description of the book I thought it would be a sad book, but it really wasn't. Yes, there were some parts that were sad but the book was just a fun book to read. It was basically the shenanigans of the Watson family and it made fun to read the book. I also didn't get tired of reading the book like others I have read in the past, making it my favorite book we have read this year. 

9: What advice would you give students who will be in this class next year?
The only piece of advice I'd have to give to the kids coming into class next year is, don't slack, the more you slack the harder it will be to get a good grade in class. 






No comments:

Post a Comment